Hi! Welcome to my page!
Nickname(s): I don't really have any so feel free to call me whatever you want (I seriously don't care).
Birthday: January 31, 2000
Height: 5’ 2”
Weight: 140 lbs (roughly)
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Enemy(s): Too many to list
Family: Birdy4291 Hetaliafreak12
Personality: I’m very awkward and kinda antisocial. I mostly keep to myself on here, but feel free to get a hold of me if you want to talk. I'm trustworthy and loyal and am extremely protective of those I care about. A couple of my less desirable traits (depending on who you are) are my brutal honesty and salty attitude towards just about everything. Along with my brutal honesty, I'm also very realistic and and am more than willing to give anyone a brutal reality check.
Likes: Drawing, Supernatural, anime (sometimes), Hamilton (slightly addicted), Undertale, Homestuck, Pokémon (Bulbsaur is best starter), Gravity Falls, DOGS, ice cream (vanilla is obviously the best), gummy bears, photography, my ocs, make-up, so many bands it’s not even funny, gardening (my sunflowers are my babies), cleaning, and traveling.
Dislikes: People (for the most part), messy houses, art thieves (obviously), homophobes, transphobes, racists, over-religious douche bags, stupid people, cigarette smoke (it makes me physically sick), bacon and sausage (mostly just pork in general), crowds, and traitors.
Fears: Spiders, falling, the dark, clowns, dolls, and being abandoned.
• Vanilla is my go-to ice cream flavor.
• Sour candy is my favorite (I love Sour Patch Kids and Extreme Sour Warheads).
• I prefer big dogs (130+ lbs).
• Gore very rarely bothers me.
• I have a brother, a half sister, a step sister, and a step brother. However, I feel like an only child because I don't live with any of them, they never visit, and I never go to my dad's house.
• I'm obsessed with Pokémon and all my close friends think I have weird taste in Pokémon because Bulbasaur is my favorite starter.
• I went to Egypt when I was 5 because my mom has a friend who lives there.
Thank you for visiting!